Life Satisfaction Questionnaire
Develop insights into yourself through these questionnaires. They are free, but you need to register. Log in, pick one and get started !
- Authentic Happiness Inventory (measures overall happiness)
- Optimism Test (measures optimism about the future)
- Transgression Motivations Questionnaire (measures forgiveness)
- VIA Survey of Character Strengths (measures 24 character strengths)
- Meaning In Life Questionnaire (measures meaningfulness)
- Close Relationship Questionnaire (measures attachment styles)
- Compassionate Love Scale (measures your tendency to support, help, and understand other people)
By clicking the above, you will be taken to the University of Pennsylvania website developed by the Positive Psychology Center. Dr. Martin E. P. Seligman is the Director of the Center, and a Professor of Psychology at Penn. The purpose of this website is to provide free resources where people can learn about Positive Psychology through readings, videos, research, opportunities, conferences, questionnaires with feedback and more. There is no charge for the use of this site. If you would like to take the questionnaires, you first need to register.
Positive Psychology is the scientific study of the strengths and virtues that enable individuals and communities to thrive. This field is founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their experiences of work, love and play. The mission of the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania is to promote research, training, education and the dissemination of positive psychology.