Test Anxiety Coaching
You need a coach:
- If your education, career, family or financial status is relying on your test outcome and you feel flooded with fear, worry and doubt, then this is for you.
- If you took the test and failed it once or multiple times and now you think that you are inadequate or you feel shame and embarrassment, then this is for you.
- If you have convinced yourself and attempt to justify that your career is just fine without the degree, license or certification, but secretly you really want it, then this is for you.
- If you are mired in procrastination and have not begun taking the steps to begin your testing process or application because fear keeps you stuck, then this is for you
- If you have no evidence at all that you can’t or won’t pass the exam, yet you are needlessly anxious over it, then this is for you.
- If you absorb information in non-traditional ways and require the engagement of your 5 senses then this is for you.
- The of GOAL coaching is:
- To help students, professionals and employees manage test anxiety.
- To help you improve your self esteem and confidence
- To increase your control and self determination
- To share practical tools to get you unstuck and motivated
- To motivate, inspire and give you hope
- To offer holistic, non traditional tools for learning
- To help you expand your mind and transform your thoughts to take your test with ease
- To help you slay your test anxiety so you can pass your test, get licensed and elevate your career!
What is test anxiety?
Anxiety disorders are quite common in both adults and children. About 18% of U.S adults and 25% of adolescents age 13 to 18 will experience anxiety, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. Test anxiety can be defined as a combination of physical, physiological and emotional over arousal, feelings of worry and dread, self-deprecating thoughts, tension, and somatic symptoms that occur during test situations. People who experience extreme stress, anxiety, and discomfort during and/or before taking a test and then feel better when the test is over have test anxiety.
If you are preparing to take an important test (mandated or voluntary) and the it immediately elicits a visceral or not-so-positive reaction, then having a coach just might be for you!
Note: This is NOT a test prep program, but rather a mind prep coaching program!